Sunday, August 3, 2008

worlds biggest pinecone




We have been to Yosemite National Park several times since our move to Cali. IT is beautiful and really makes you stop to think about how small we are in the grand scheme of things. There are times when you are over 12,000 feet in the air- and all that I can think is- why don't they put the road further from the edge?!!! It makes me sick to my stomach. But it is beautiful and such an amazing sight to see.
The world's biggest pinecones are found in Yosemite.
We love the huge trees, but are excited to go to the Redwood Forest and see some bigger ones!

3 comments:

Harada's said...

To fun! I am so jealous.
I have always wanted to go there

Harada's said...

Also great idea about our kids repopulating the world =)
I am having such a hard time with boy names, I had lots for girls.. Any good ideas for me? I am due december 21st. But I will have a sceduled c section a week or 2 before my due date. How about you, when is your due date and have you decided on a name yet?
We miss having you guys around!

Jen said...

Wow! Looks like you are enjoying California...we'll have to come visit sometime! I can't believe how big the trees and the pinecones are!! Miss you guys!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...