Last night was the schools fundraiser festival. It was a blast! There were bounce houses, dunk tanks, karaoke, cake walk, games, and so much to do. The kids came home with colored hair, colored faces, full tummies, bags of goodies and.... the newest member of our family! We finally got a kitty! I have been wanting one for a long time, so we brought one home!
The kids wanted their faces painted like cats, so they could bond more with the new Kitty.
Our dog loves Kitty also. Maybe a little TOO much!
Cami had fun, also! but no face paint or hair paint for her...
There was a HUGE silent auction... it seems that everyone in the community contributes something- even Travis donated some free teeth whitening, they were popular items. I contributed by bidding, bidding, bidding (ebay gave me practice for this event). I won a birthday party at a skating rink for Gloria (better late than never)- but it was a close call. Someone kept bidding against me, and I was scribbling my name and amount with only2 seconds left!! My name was barely legible, the amount even less legible, but I won!! Victory is mine.
We got the kids in bed before 11:00- and put our feet up, and fell asleep! A perfect ending to a wonderful day!
2 comments:
Hey your cat looks like ours! What did you name it? You have a Lucy so maybe Linus? The kids look great!!!! Looks like FUN!!! So when will we receive the invite to the skate party? Love ya all, Michelle
Looks like a lot of fun! I am glad you guys are setteling in there good. Congrats on the new kitty cat =) Gloria and Grayson look so cute all dressed up!
Have you decided on a name for your new little girl? When are you due?
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment