Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We love Family Visits




For the past week we have had family here visiting! It has been so much fun. They are leaving today. It will be so sad. My kids have loved every minute that they have been here. I have had some pregnancy health problems while they have been here, so it has been nice to not have to take the kids with me to the doctors, and to relax and sleep while they cook and clean and watch my kids! Of course, it would have been nicer if I had not been sick and I could have treated them like guests!! We did get to visit Yosemite, and also look around town a bit. They got to go up to the ranch- unfortunately, no tarantulas were spotted... and it is tarantula season! The Tarantula festival is this weekend. Too bad they will miss it!
We really do love our family and we had a great visit! We will miss you. Thanks for all of your help!

1 comment:

Noakes said...

Jennifer, you are so fun. I just love all the fun ideas you post. Your kids are getting so big. Good luck in the next few days until your baby comes. We can't wait to see pics.

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...