Me and my hubby-
My parents, siblings and me!
The girl who took our pictures did a great job of hiding my belly... the funny part is that she didn't know I was pregnant, she just thought that I had a belly! I love that part of pregnancy, people don't know if you are pregnant or if you just have a belly!! 
We went home for a visit with family and took some pictures. This is my parents back yard. I hope that my dad will come and build me a barn that looks just like his- I love their red barn! One more request, dad..... I have an ugly water tower for an eyesore! Think you could make a matching Silo to go around it? Then next year we can have family pictures at my Farm! :)
5 comments:
What great pictures!! The barn makes for a great setting. It was so fun to see pictures of your family.
Those are so awesome! I was so excited to get to see your family again. I can't believe that Ned is all grown up! It's funny how the ones who were little when you met them, never change in your mind. Curtis doesn't look ANY different! I was sad that I couldn't see his wife better in the picture. All you girls are absolutely gorgeous. Say "Hi" to your parents for me! I miss you all.
You have NO belly. That is so not fair!
*hugs*
Jennifer--you are one of the only people I know that can hide a pregnant belly when you are 8 months along! Amazing! Especially on your fourth child.
Your family is darling, by the way.
You've been Boo-ed. Come to my site and see what you get.
*hugs*
Why didn't she hide my belly?
Post a Comment