This past weekend we went to our annual "Tarantula Festival". We had been looking for our own tarantula to race, but never found one. The kids and my hubby were so disappointed, but I was a little relieved! HOWEVER, this week we have had multiple tarantulas appearing on our back porch and EVERYWHERE (it seems). But, it was nice to be introduced to tarantula's before we started to have them appear everywhere because now they don't seem quite so scary!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tarantula's!!
This past weekend we went to our annual "Tarantula Festival". We had been looking for our own tarantula to race, but never found one. The kids and my hubby were so disappointed, but I was a little relieved! HOWEVER, this week we have had multiple tarantulas appearing on our back porch and EVERYWHERE (it seems). But, it was nice to be introduced to tarantula's before we started to have them appear everywhere because now they don't seem quite so scary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...
2 comments:
I used to hold Jamie Hyde's pet tarantula but I still wouldn't want to find one on my porch!
Good luck with that.
*hugs*
YUCK!!!!!!
Post a Comment