So... I thought that I would share my newest favorite recipe! When we lived in Ohio, I was in a great recipe club- we would meet once a month with a food theme given to us (soup, breads, salads, desserts, casseroles, etc) and we would each cook and bring an item from the given theme. We emailed our recipe to the girl who was hosting. Then she would email all the recipes out after the club. It was great! New recipes that you were able to try. Since we have stopped recipe club, I have been feeling a little boring in my meals. But I have tried a few new meals this month. A really yummy one is "Bee Bim Bop"- an asian dish. But today I want to share my ultra simple, pretty healthy and super yummy dish with you all. I call it Vegetable Goulash.
Vegetable Goulash
1 zucchini (your choice) sliced
1 red bell pepper cut and cubed (I have used orange and green also)
1 small onion cut up
1 medium tomato cubed
8-10 ounces un-cooked egg noodles
2 cups pasta sauce
1 lb lean ground turkey
Prepare egg noodles according to directions on bag.
Lightly coat skillet with "pam". Saute onion for 1-2 minutes. Add bell pepper and zucchini. Saute for 3 more minutes. Remove vegetable, set aside.
Add ground turkey to the skillet- saute until no longer pink. return vegetables to skillet. Add tomatoes to skillet. add tomato sauce. cook 5-10 minutes until heated through.
serve sauce over noodles and enjoy!
Even my kids all love this.
this recipe is a variation on "American Turkey Goulash" found in "Eating for Life".
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
2 comments:
I love new recipes! Fun, fun, fun.
*hugs*
I will try this. It looks good. Maybe it will make my recipe book. Ü
Post a Comment