Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch





Pumpkin patches in Ohio ROCKED!! I miss them. The ones here in Cali really don't compare. When we have so much money that we don't know what to do with it all- then we will have to fly out to Ohio every October and go to the awesome pumpkin patches there!! On that note... here are some pics from our fun experience at the Cali pumpkin patch!! Enjoy- Happy Fall Y'All

4 comments:

Dehner Family said...

It was fun to hear from you! I can't believe you are already 37 weeks. You look awesome!! So, did you end up buying that cool ranch? BTW- I love your family pictures. Your kids are still just as cute as ever!

Shimmy Mom said...

At least it looks like the kids had fun. We thought the pumpkin patches in Missouri and Illinois were tons of fun. It must be a mid west thing. But in New York, they were non-existent (in the city anyway) So my kids think that the ones here in Utah are great!

How's baby doin'? Are you feeling better?
*hugs*

Kim said...

We're feeling the same way about pumpkin patches here in CO. I found one on-line less than 1 hour from here and then saw a few blogs about it and thought it didn't look worth the pricey excursion. We went to wal-mart and bought pumpkins instead.

I can't wait for that baby to come-for your sake I'll pray that it comes any day now!

Michelle said...

I think when you buy 80 acres or so you can plant your own pumpkin patch and then when you have too much money to use you can fly us all out there to pick pumkins in the Kendall Pumpkn patch. I'm looking forward to it!!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...