So how's that workin' for ya? Do the kids miss the snow? Mine would.♥hugs♥
I'm a little jealous.....I feel like winter here has lasted forever.... The snow, cold, and dark gloom. Maybe we will just have to come visit :)
Do you ever miss snowmen?
Nope.... don't miss the snowmen, but I REALLY REALLY don't like snow! My husband and kids, though... they REALLY do miss snowmen.
Post a Comment
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
4 comments:
So how's that workin' for ya? Do the kids miss the snow? Mine would.
♥hugs♥
I'm a little jealous.....I feel like winter here has lasted forever.... The snow, cold, and dark gloom. Maybe we will just have to come visit :)
Do you ever miss snowmen?
Nope.... don't miss the snowmen, but I REALLY REALLY don't like snow! My husband and kids, though... they REALLY do miss snowmen.
Post a Comment