So funny & gross! At least Gloria still has a big smile on her face =)
Thanks for reminding me to read your blog. You sure have cute kids! I miss you and I love you. You are a great mom. You are getting better all of the time. Have a happy day.Ü
Oh, poor thing, at least she could still smile for the picture. Gotta love babies.*hugs*
what gets me is that she is SMILING about it. True love. :o)
Post a Comment
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
4 comments:
So funny & gross! At least Gloria still has a big smile on her face =)
Thanks for reminding me to read your blog. You sure have cute kids! I miss you and I love you. You are a great mom. You are getting better all of the time. Have a happy day.Ü
Oh, poor thing, at least she could still smile for the picture. Gotta love babies.
*hugs*
what gets me is that she is SMILING about it. True love. :o)
Post a Comment