Thursday, February 19, 2009

Do you want some candy?

Last night I had to drive to Fresno. Cami wanted to go on the LONG drive with me. So, to keep her awake, we played a game of "You are A...." She would say "You are a Lion" and I would Roar. She would say, "You are A Dog" and I would woof. You get the idea.
So, Cami says to me "You Are Aunt Ilesha". I laughed and asked her what an Aunt Ilesha Says. Cami told me, Leesha Says "Do you want some candy? Do you want a treat? I have some candy for you."!
I laughed and laughed... Here are some pictures of Aunt Ilesha giving the kids some... well, CANDY!! (She even tried to give some to the baby!!)


We love you, Aunt Ilesha!!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...