Here is Cami in the Crab.
Gloria was doing Warrior (yoga) .
Gray was doing downward dog. Even Olivia was involved- just kidding. I put her down so that I could snap a pic.
Gotta love it!
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
4 comments:
Our kids should get together. Mine LOVE doing yoga and pilates with me and even have a few kid yoga videos they do themselves. How fun!
That is too funny! My kids would never get past who got the be the instructor because they'd all want to do it. . . :-) Too Cute
SO cute. I can't believe how big your kids look it's only been a few months. Cute family and cute baby girl!!!
i think this is so great! Last time I tried to do Yoga from a video, I remember the kids climbing all over me. :o) Having their own mats might just do the trick!
Post a Comment