Friday, May 15, 2009

Crazy Hair Day!!


Today Gloria's school had "Crazy Hair Day". Gloria asked me to spike her hair for her... I did my best- and added some school colored bows- , AND..... she won the Craziest Hair Contest for the girls! I was lucky enough to be there this afternoon to see her win the contest. We had quite the time washing it out this afternoon, but it was worth it!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Whoah...that is some crazy hair!! She definitely deserved to win!

Tif said...

You've got some talent! I don't think I could do that if I tried!

KrisFlower said...

She looks too cute!

Shimmy Mom said...

That's awesome!! Good job mom.
*hugs*

ASRussell said...

She looks awesome! What a great job!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...