I have a wonderful mom. I love her as a mother and now as a friend. She has taught me so much about being a mother. She comes and visits me whenever she can. She is a wonderful grandma. She loves being a grandma. My mom... She loves Jesus and has a strong testimony. She loves my dad. I always knew that. I never doubted. It made me feel so secure. My mom is a very positive person. She always has a smile. She is very giving. She would share everything she has. I know that she would do anything for me. My mom is a fantastic cook. She makes beautiful cakes. She has a beautiful voice and my kids and I love to hear her sing. My mom has will power. More than I could ever hope to have! My mom can sew. She can quilt, she can crochet, she is so beautiful. She always has great ideas to share with me about primary and being a mom. She is quick to smile and to forgive. There is so much to love about my mom. My mom is a super mom. I love her. Thanks mom for being the best mom. I love you.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Happy Mother's Day
I have a wonderful mom. I love her as a mother and now as a friend. She has taught me so much about being a mother. She comes and visits me whenever she can. She is a wonderful grandma. She loves being a grandma. My mom... She loves Jesus and has a strong testimony. She loves my dad. I always knew that. I never doubted. It made me feel so secure. My mom is a very positive person. She always has a smile. She is very giving. She would share everything she has. I know that she would do anything for me. My mom is a fantastic cook. She makes beautiful cakes. She has a beautiful voice and my kids and I love to hear her sing. My mom has will power. More than I could ever hope to have! My mom can sew. She can quilt, she can crochet, she is so beautiful. She always has great ideas to share with me about primary and being a mom. She is quick to smile and to forgive. There is so much to love about my mom. My mom is a super mom. I love her. Thanks mom for being the best mom. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
2 comments:
Very sweet. You do have an amazing mom.
You are so much like her in so many ways.
Happy Mother's Day to you.
Your mom is AMAZING. I hope that you both had a GREAT Mother's Day. You both deserve it. You take after her in so many ways.
*hugs*
Post a Comment