Here are some pictures of our new house... many of you have asked to see, here they are! I will get some more on in a few weeks- or so- when we have everything settled... we are looking for new appliances, playing with the furniture So, Enjoy the view, we do!!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
8 comments:
Beautiful!!! I want to see more, so when you are all settled take more pics =)
Congrats are new home!
Looks great.
Congratulations! It looks really nice. I'm glad you are finally moving in!
OH, it's BEAUTIFUL. Congratulations!! I hope that you get all settled really quickly. (But take it from another mother of four who moved in Sept. and still has boxes in her basement. Don't worry about getting it all done immediately!)
*hugs*
Way Great House!! My two oldest are already bugging me about staying with you this summer!! If they see the pool, they will never leave me alone!
What a GORGEOUS house!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Looks like too much fun. Can't wait to see more pictures!
xoxo
What a gorgeous house! I'm so thrilled for you guys- we'll have to come visit once we're settled in.
What a beautiful home...I would love to be able to come visit sometime...maybe if Brady ever gets done with school!!!
Post a Comment