Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Here Comes Trouble

Here is Liv.... climbing up the stairs!!! She laughs and laughs while I lunge and try to save her, all day long!!!
Here is what my little girl LOVES to do in her spare time....

4 comments:

inkylou said...

Ah yes, the wonderful exploits of mobile babies. :)

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Funny pics! lol. Don't you just love this age? We finally had to put up a gate at the bottom of the stairs because climbing them became Ashleys favorite thing to do.:)

Shelly Murphy said...

You've only just begun! She is so flippin cute. Good thing or she would be in BIG trouble. I love all of the pictures.
mom

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...