Here is my littlest cupcake, and despite my protests, she has really been trying to potty train herself. Any time that she sees anyone going to the potty she immediately starts undressing because she feels that she should be going potty, also. And she does. She can keep her diaper dry all day long- Gloria was potty trained at 15 months, completely. No accidents, ever. I think that Livvy will meet her big sisters time line.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Potty Training
Here is my littlest cupcake, and despite my protests, she has really been trying to potty train herself. Any time that she sees anyone going to the potty she immediately starts undressing because she feels that she should be going potty, also. And she does. She can keep her diaper dry all day long- Gloria was potty trained at 15 months, completely. No accidents, ever. I think that Livvy will meet her big sisters time line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...
2 comments:
Lucky! Kendall decided to potty train last week at the ripe age of 3.5! Everyone told me, "She'll do it when she's ready", I totally didn't believe it, but I guess they were right! Way to go Livvy!
For Real???? Wow, you're so lucky!
Post a Comment