Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Girls Night... woohoo






Last night 2 of my daughters and I took a little trip into the city!! We went with a friend of mine, and her daughter, also. It was very relaxing and we all had such a fun time!! First stop: Mani's and Pedi's. The girls LOVED them. They got to pick out any color they wanted, they also put little flowers with rhinestones on their fingers and toes, they got their little hands massaged. Next; Cold Stone - the girls got to put together their own creations, and they were sure creative!! Cami got cotton candy ice cream with oreos and cookie dough. It looked delicious!! Gloria got cotton candy ice cream (a popular selection with the girls), gummy bears and cookie dough. She was a little surprised when the gummy bears got hard!! They both enjoyed their ice cream, although neither finished. After the ice cream we spotted a darling boutique. The girls were dying to go in, so we went in and came out with a few cute things (I can't mention what they are because they are going to be gifts for some of our feminine family members- Ned, I don't mean you!!!). We finished off the evening with the Nordsrtom Rack, because it was right there and my oldest daughter needed a new church dress, she has gone through a growth spurt recently! It was a fun fun night and a new tradition!! I loved spending time with my daughters where we just played and talked and enjoyed ourselves with no agenda. We need that in our lives every once in a while. Tonight; Mommy-Son Night. I'll post pictures soon.

2 comments:

KrisFlower said...

Fun...I can't wait until Kendall can sit still long enough for a pedi and mani (or can I?)

love,
Kristi

Asia said...

I can't wait to have so much fun with Z now that I can have girls night out with one of my offspring. It looks like you had a great time.

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...