Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Cami






We celebrated Cami's 4th birthday last week!! She is so grown up. We were able to rent out the local children's museum and invite a bunch of Cami's friends and their families. We ordered Subways (for the adults) and pizza (for the kids). There were so many things to do at the childrens museum. Cami has 2 "boy" friends.... she will not play with any other boys, except her dad and brother, of course!
Cami is my little "Choco-holic". Really anything chocolate is A-OK in her book. She loves Oreo's, M&M's, KitKats and Chocolate frosting. So, when I saw this cake, http://lynettesnewhobby.blogspot.com/

I knew it would be perfect for my little chocolate lover. The cake is chocolate, with a yummy chocolate frosting with crushed oreo's in between each layer. The bunny was added after Cami was looking through a magaizine and saw a picture of a chocolate bunny and declared that she needed one at her birthday party. It was a perfect topper for her birthday cake, she absolutely loved it!!
We were lucky enough to have Cami's Grandma and Grandpa and 2 of her Aunts here for her birthday. IT was so much fun and they made the day extra special.

Here are some fun Cami Facts
1. Her favorite number for the past year has been 3. She always wants 3 cookies, or 3 stickers, or 3 more bites...... she wasted no time changing her favorite number to 4. Today I asked how many grapes she wanted and she immediately answered "4! That's my favorite now, Mommy!!".

2. She is so routine oriented, she rarely deviates from her established routines. Each night when she goes to bed, she has a specific blankie that she lays ON, no wrinkles allowed. She has a special blankie that she puts on her. I then sing to her "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star", give hugs and kisses and sign "I Love You" with fingers touching. There can be no deviation in order or specifics. She has MANY routines such as this.

3. She loves shoes. She has 2 favorite pairs... a pink sparkly pair and a gold sparkly pair. She loves them both so much that most of the time you will see her wearing one pink shoe and one gold shoe.

4. She has a very unique sense of style. She loves bold, bright colors, mostly mismatched. She is my only child who will not let me pick out her clothes, and when I do, she picks out the most outlandish accents.... crazy tights, or scarves or mismatched shoes. She definitely knows what she likes.

5. She HATES Preschool.... or rather the NAME preschool. She goes to preschool and absolutely LOVES it, but only because we refer to it as "Play" school. If we ever accidentally say "Preschool" she immediately corrects us and tells us that she does not like preschool and will not go to preschool. It is the darndest thing!! The only way I ever talked her into going to school was because I told her it was PLAY school!!

6. She has certain people that she loves. She really ignores anyone who isn't on her short list of people that she wants to be friends with. There are 3 kids at her school on that list. She will tolerate others, but mostly ignores and gives dirty looks to anyone except those 3 kids. We are unsure how she picks out those who she will be friends with.

7. She loves to have her hair done and she loves bows. I love that she loves to get done up. She loves makeup and nail polish but does not really like to play "dress up".

8. She loves to read. She can sit and read for hours. By herself.

9. She is really adept at using the computer. She can turn it on by herself, get herself to a game website, and play by herself. It is pretty crazy to me that a 3 year old can learn these things.

10. She loves to sing. And she is great at it.

Happy Birthday to My Little Cami. I love you and I love your bright and shiny personality.



1 comment:

inkylou said...

Wow! Can't believe she's four already!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...