Thursday, March 18, 2010

St Patty's Day








My kids love St. Patty's Day. This year we had a lot of fun with the day. We woke up the kids with green eggs, green pancakes and green milk. The kids absolutely loved it. For lunch I packed them bagels with green cream cheese and green sugar cookies with green frosting. For dinner, we had green mashed potatoes, green rolls, asparagus, brocolli, and a green salad with cucumbers and pea pods. I did not put green food coloring in the chicken because I was afraid that the kids would not eat it.... Of course the kids all wore green and Travis wore green scrubs. We have Irish blood in our veins and I am excited to share more of that with the kids as they get older.

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...