Monday, October 11, 2010

More Disneyland Pictures








Here are some more pictures of our fun trip to Disneyland. We enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa there with us.
Things here have been off the hook CRAZY this school year. We are really moving fast and all of the time. I guess the biggest thing that has happened in our lives this month is that Travis bought another dental practice. He and his partner now own two thriving practices right here in our small town (may I add they are the only 2 practices.... which is good since this is such a tiny town). Taking over and coordinating the two practices has been time consuming and a lot of extra work.... add into that Travis has been out of town every minute that he is not working.... adds a lot of stress for me. I know that women have it worse than I do. I am not complaining. Just stating the facts. We miss him and it has been stressful. But good stress (I think). I was coaching 2 soccer teams and we have 3 kids playing this year... but I ended up handing over one of my teams to a willing dad and now I am only coaching one team. So, we have 4 soccer practices a week, 2 guitar lessons, 2 piano lessons, activity day girls, boy scouts and dance lessons.... we are so busy. That does not include the kids reading 45 minutes a day, or homework (1/2 hour each).... OR the fact that I watch some of our friends kids EVERy day... we love them!!! it seems like we never stop moving. We have friend who are starting the discussions, so that will be FHE at our house with dinner every monday night for a family of 4, a family of 6 and another family of 4 plus missionary's!! K! I am not complaining. I think that in 10 years I will enjoy looking back at this time in my life and say.... Wow! Or I many just say.... Why? Either way... it needs to be documented!
So, the kids are great. Livee is finally getting over her month long ear infection that has refused to go away. Gray has lost another tooth. Cami is learning to read and can write her alphabet and 25 three letter words from memory. Gloria is doing book reports and reading like crazy! We are having a good time and keeping busy. Happy Fall Y'all!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Thanks Jen!!! You are a busy woman!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...