Saturday, October 23, 2010

Olivia's Birthday Party




Olivia still has a few weeks before she officially turns 2, but as we were looking at our calendar for the next few weeks... we are BOOKED! Seriously. So, we decided to have her party today. We had a great time, we kept it a small affair, with just our closest friends (our family, away from family). We had a fun time. We started out with a game of Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin. We then played Musical Pumpkins. Next we did some Mummy making with good ole TP, we then did some pumpkin bowling... then a treasure hunt, followed by cake. It was such a great time. Olivia loved it, and that's what mattered. All that she wanted on her cake was spiders. She LOVES spiders.... really. The funny thing about Livee's 2nd birthday is this:

Olivia HATES her car seat. Every time we get in the car she jumps as fast as she can from my arms and jumps to the back seat and into a booster. She yells "Booster! Booster!". A few weeks ago in one of my not so smart moments I decided that i should reason with her.... Ha! I told her, "Livee, you have to be 3 to ride in a booster. You have to have 2 birthdays and then you will be 3. Ok?" She responds to me "All Right" and jumps into her car seat. SOOOOOO.... now, every morning she wakes up and runs to me yelling "Booster! Threeeeeee! Birthday!". Okay, so now we decide to have a birthday party for her... she immediately informs everyone that it is her birthday..... she says "Olivia. Birthday. THREEEEEEE! Booster.".
Ha. She thinks that she is three and can sit in a booster. We will surely be dealing with my mess tomorrow when we get in the car for church. C'mon- I mean, I say ONE LITTLE THING in a moment of stupidness and I am going to have to live with the consequences for the next year. ARGHHHHHHH. But she is so stinking cute..... THREEEEEE!! BOOSTER! How cute is she?




1 comment:

Janene said...

Cute little girl, and it looks like such a fun party! I don't want my baby to be two!! :o\

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...