I love Fall. I love this weather. I love the country life. It is fabulous. The weather has been in the 80's (only ocassionally in the 90's) and we are loving it!! We get rain in the Fall, we do NOT get rain in the Summer. So, we have really been loving all the wetness and greenness. Our water bill is cut down almost to nothing during the fall/winter/spring. But during the Summer we see some really high water bills.
Last week I gave Gloria the camera to photograph the kids as they went on a walk down the hill. These are the pictures that she took. She had a great time taking them, and the kids loved to pose for her.
Halloween was so much fun this year. We enjoyed it soooo much. It is officially Livee's favorite day of the whole year. She ate so much candy. She still thinks that if she tells someone trick-or-treat that they are going to reach into their back pocket and pull out some sort of treat for her. She had so much fun. I believe that Halloween will just continue getting better and better now that the kids are older and can stay out later and are not scared of the crazy costumes. We had so much fun this year and I am excited for next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment