
Every Sunday I am responsible for getting 4 kids and myself packed into the car and ready for church- as I have been doing this for over 2 years I am starting to get used to it (this is due to a hubby who is the EQ president and has to be to early morning meetings every Sunday)... however, last Sunday (daylight savings, I know), we were dressed and ready for church and in the car 25 minutes EARLY. That was a miraculous FIRST. Now, we have been on time several times (usually 1 minute before church starts we pull into the parking lot), we have also been late SEVERAL times. However, in the past 2 months it has been my goal to never be late again.... and so far we have been successful!!
So, to document how early we were I had the kids pause in the yard for a photo op!! What a great day it turned out to be. I was even prepared with pudding and my nursery lesson- we did some finger painting with pudding and some fishing during the lesson. It was a big hit with all the kids, although most of the pudding was eaten it was still a big success. Here's to a year full of On-time Sundays!! :)
1 comment:
I love seeing your blog Jennifer, you do such a great job. Your family is growing up so fast. Don't Blink...
Post a Comment