Friday, March 25, 2011

New Hair

This is a bad picture, but it is the only one I've got. I have been really bad at taking pictures lately. I just have so much to do. I feel a little over-whelmed.
When I went to Utah to drop my kids off before our cruise (thanks, again- Michelle :), I decided for the first time since Gloria was born to -yikes- color my hair. It is fun to change things up a bit every once in a while. I have always felt that coloring my hair was not high on my priority list- and maintaining? No way do I have time for that!!! But, the kids are getting older, and I am getting more adventurous. So, I thought, Why not?!! My little sister looked so cute in her hair color, I asked her to do the same to me (my little sister is a hair stylist). Here is the result. Matching hair color. This picture was snapped on her cell phone, but it is the only one that I've got. I don't know if I'll color my hair again, but it has been a fun change!!

2 comments:

Shelly Murphy said...

I sure do have BEAUTIFUL daughters!
Mom

Kellie said...

Love it! you guys totally look like twins!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...