Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dancing girls






Liv and Cami are in a dance class. I was really hesitant to start them in dance classes because they are so young, and it just adds more "business" to our days. I try hard to not add unnecessary things to our days, because we are so busy. I really tried to not enroll them, but these 2 girls are dancing queens. They love to dance. The LOVE to dance. All day long, they ask for music and they dance. So, when a class popped up at the perfect time for us (it slides right into our schedule- we like those kinds of happy coincidences), I couldn't help it. I enrolled them. They LOVE it. Dance class is the highlight of our week. The girls wake up nearly every day asking if today is dance class. We started Cami in October, but Liv had to wait until she was 2. So she didn't actually start until January. Liv is in the 2-3 year old class, which meets right before Cami's class. Liv is the youngest in her class, and the most advanved in her class. She knows all her positions and has already memorized the performance dance. The teacher told me that she is so advanced that she would like to move her to the 4-5 year old class- just for the first 15-20 minutes as her attention span is still that of a 2 year old. I have not had her join to the 4-5 year old class because I really like keeping the time divided between the 2 girls. Olivia gets so much attention from all the moms and girls there because she is so flippin' cute. All the moms love watching this little 2 year old do the dances that the big girls do. I don't want to take away from Cami getting attention in her class. So, so far I have kept her out of the big girls class. Here are a couple pics from both the girl's classes. Enjoy- I always do! It's the highlight of my week.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Thanks for encouraging me to let Reesa take this class! Those pictures are so cute, and she had so much fun... especially getting a donut with you after wards!!!

Michelle said...

Dance class was mine and my girls favorite!!!! thanks for posting such cute pics. LOve you all!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...