Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Grandma Sue




Last month we were able to finally connect with Max and Annies birth grandma. We met at a park in Oakhurst and spent some time with her.  She is a sweet lady and I'm glad that we were able to connect with her before she had to leave the area. She brought a box of little treasures for her only 2 grandbabies. She made the box and put little trinkets in it that belonged to their great grandpa and great grandma. I know that someday they will cherish it. I'm so thankful that we are in touch with my kids bio family. I am glad that they are so very loved. I am thankful for these wonderful kids of mine!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...