Thursday, March 13, 2014

I count my many blessings
















I am so thankful for these kids!!! 
Some days I just feel such overwhelming gratitude for my kids. I am often baffled by how blessed I am. Why was I chosen to be the mother to these amazing miracles?  Why am I so blessed. My heart is full of love for them. Anyone who has kids, knows that my love grows and grows with each addition to our family. I often think that if any one of my children was an only child, I would be missing out on so much! I would miss seeing how wonderful they are at sharing and loving and helping and caring and trying- they would miss out on their friendships with their siblings. It is true that things can get CRAZY around here- and things often are hectic- but it is making us all who we are. These kids are growing into amazing people. Aware of others. Loved by many. Strong and confident. These kids are my world. I love them all so much.  I know that Heavenly Father expects many things from me.... "where much is given, much is expected".  I am not perfect. I am far far from perfect. But, my love is unconditional. These kids are my world. My savior is my rock. I am truly blessed and am so thankful to my Father in Heaven. 

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...