Sunday, August 17, 2014

Saturday, Timpanogos




















Saturday morning we woke up early and went to our niece, BayLee's, parade. There was so much candy, it was insane!! The kids came home with more candy than what they get on Halloween. They loved it and had a great time. BayLee got a hurt leg so she had to ride on the float in the parade... but it was fun to see her in the parade even if she was not cheering with her squad!
After the parade we came home and packed up to go to Timpanogos Cave. I haven't done that since I was a kid. It was awesome. I loved going there, and so did the kids. It was a steep hike- but it was worth it. Max is obsessed with dinosaurs, so he kept pointing at everything in the cave and saying things like "OOOH! Dino egg!" or "Look! Dino tail!" and at one point when it was nice and quiet he yelled so everyone could hear....  "Wow!  A dino bum!!".   Everyone laughed at that.  It was fun fun fun. 
We took everyone home and then Travis put the kids to bed while I went grocery shopping for food for Annies blessing that was going to take place on Sunday. It was an exhausting day, but a good day!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...