Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday, Annie's Blessing















On Sunday, we were able to give Annie a name and a blessing.... she was able to wear the dress that all my daughters have worn on their blessing days, the dress that I wore on my blessing day, that her aunts and cousins all wore. It was such a sweet blessing and a perfect day. She was blessed in Utah at my parents home (this is how we blessed all our kids) with family surrounding her and loving her. Aunt Ilesha did her hair (of course) and Grandma and Grandpa fixed the food.  It was a wonderful day and I am so thankful for my little girl.  Later that night I took Travis to the airport and from there, I braved the kids with just Aspen by my side. It all worked out well and the kids enjoyed the extra time with cousins.

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...