Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Gloria is a teenager!!

Gloria and Grayson with Mom and Dad, in Ohio

Gloria 3 months old with mom and dad

Gloria 11 years old in Mexico

3 year old Gloria with mom at Disney Princesses on Ice

Gloria and her friend Sydney

Gloria with her name sake, Grandma Gloria

1st day of school, 2nd grade

Holding her kitty (Glo loves animals) on first day of school.

8th birthday party at Boomers.

Glo with cousin BayLee at our Coarsegold house.

Alcatraz with the family.

Gloria's baptism day.

Friday night at the lake, sponsored by Golden Hills Dental

Gloria With best friend, Samantha and little sister Cami.

Gloria and Taylor

Taylor, Samantha and Gloria

Gloria at the Peach Blossom Festival. 4th Grade.

Gloria with Anya

Gloria with Sydney (7th grade)

Gloria and Andie. 3rd grade Christmas concert.

Gloria and Max.

Gloria in a hat made by Grandma Murphy

Taylor, Gloria and BayLee

Baylee, Gloria and Taylor

Gloria and Lucy, on our move from Ohio to California (via Utah). We stopped in Yosemite.

First day of 1st grade.

Halloween, 1st grade.

Gloria and her best friend, Kaylee Potter. 2nd grade.

Gloria 7th birthday party.

Gloria and Annie. 2014

Utah temple 2014

Annie's blessing Day. 2014.

Gloria. 12 years old (september 2014)

Halloween 2014

Crazy hair. 1st grade.

Chillin in the car. 2014

Mexico. Summer 2014

Dance with friends. 2009

Gloria and Cami.

Friends from school. 2014.

November 2014.

This week Gloria became our first teenage child!!  She is 13 years old. Gloria has gone through a lot of firsts in our family, as she is our oldest child. What a blessing she has been for us. She is such a wonderful big sister. Really, we couldn't have been blessed with a better example for her younger siblings. She is a happy young lady and so kind to everyone around her. Gloria is beautiful inside and out. Here are 10 fun facts about our Glo.
1. She loves animals. A lot. She obsesses with their safety and well being constantly.
2. She is smart. She always has been. She doesn't realize what a blessing it is to be as smart as she is but I know that someday she will discover that it is a true talent and come to appreciate it.
3. She is a little momma. She is constantly helping me with all the kids and helping me out. She is amazing. And her siblings love her SOOOO much!
4. She likes to fit in, but she also likes to stand out. If she is confident in her ability to do something, she lets it shine. But, she is also comfortable taking a back seat when others do something better than her (not very often).
5. She is super creative. Not regular creative. SUPER creative. There are days when she will play with her younger siblings all day- making up games and stories and dances and plays and everyone is totally entertained all day long with her fun ideas. 
6. She loves to draw, and is good at it! I love it when she takes the time to draw a picture for me. She really does a beautiful job.
7. She has a beautiful voice. If you ever get the chance to listen to her sing, take it. It will be well worth your time.
8. She tends to be a perfectionist (not in cleaning her room) in her school work and and her art work and her singing and sports. She gets frustrated and wants to quit if everything is not perfect. 
9. She is a loyal sister and friend. If you are blessed to be part of her family or a friend, know that she will be loyal to you forever. She will always have your back.
10. She loves to dance and loves gymnastics. They are her passion and she would do both 24/7 if she was able to. I've been pushing her to pursue other interests (volleyball, piano) and she is doing well- but her true love is dancing and gymnastics. And she is good!
There is so much to say about my Gloria. I could fill up pages of her great qualities and with words about how much I love her (if I had the time, I would). I am thankful every day for this wonderful soul that is in my life. I thank God that I am blessed to be her mother. She is a blessing to me and to all who know her. She is growing into a wonderful young woman and I hope that her teens are as wonderful as she is. 
I love you, Gloria!  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...