Friday, September 25, 2015

This....















This man. This love. This marriage. This life. This family. This happiness.... This is more than I ever dreamed of. This is the stuff fairy tales are made of. This is my Happily Ever After.
This week my sweet (and hot) husband and I will have been married for 15 years!  How come it feels like I have known him forever? How come he knows me better than I know myself? How come I feel spoiled and adored every day? It's because he is more than my other half, he is more than my better half. He is more than the best father in the world. It's because he is my soul mate. He is a part of me. I am thankful for him. I fall more and more in love every day. He is my everything. Happy Anniversary, Bear. I love you far more than to the moon and back.... I love you to infinity and beyond. 

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...