I have a couple more posts of pictures to put up from our family reunion. There are so many great pictures and memories of our time spent with family that I want to include as much as I can so we can remember the great time we had there! The kayaking and paddle boating and talking and laughing. There was so much that will be cherished by our family forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...

No comments:
Post a Comment