If my posts offend you... if you do not like what you read, PLEASE do not read my blog. I am not writing these posts to upset anyone or to make anyone uncomfortable. I love you all! I don't want you to hurt! I know that some people who read this blog are TBM's (True Blue Mormons)... and so, when I tell you that my post is about how much I love my life as a post mormon- STOP READING!!! Don't continue reading my blog and then post a rant on facebook about how much I love posting things on the internet about mormonism. I am NOT doing this to start a discussion, or an argument. I am not doing it to offend you. I am doing this because it is MY BLOG and I print this blog out every year for my family to keep instead of a scrapbook. So- I love you all, but please PLEASE, PLEASE don't read my blog if you are going to be offended or judge me!!
So.... Since we have left mormonism, I feel like my eyes have been opened. Literally. I keep having to ask myself how I didn't recognize how little I knew when I was in "the church". I have a hard time believing that people still go to that church, knowing all we know now. It's been such an eye opener. It's been a GOOD eye opener. Not only have my eyes been opened, my heart has too. When I was going to the church, I was spiritually stunted. There were a TON or rules and things to try to keep me IN the church.... and now that I am no longer IN, I finally know what it is like to feel truly connected to God. If anyone had told me this while I was a TBM, I would have laughed and thought that they were being tricked by Satan. But now I know. It's been amazing. It has been spiritual. I wish that I could help all of my TBM friends and family to see the wonderful light that I see. But I won't ever say anything to them... because I know that they will never believe me. They will ignore all common sense because of a "warm feeling" that they get when they pray or go to the temple or watch a Hallmark Commercial or hear a touching song. So, for me, life is good. I am blessed. I am loved by God and I love him. I love my beautiful family and know that god has been involved in our lives and still is.







No comments:
Post a Comment