Monday, July 28, 2008

FHE

We had a fun Family Night last Sunday. We learned the parable on the lost 100th sheep and told how the shepherd searched for the lost one.
We had the kids dress up like shepherds and search for the 100 sheep that I had cut out, they were labeled 1-100. However the 100th one was super hard to find, but the kids kept searching until it was found.
This was a really fun FHE and we decorated cupcakes with mini-marshmellows to look like sheep when we were done. We had fun with our friends and learning about how our Savior would never leave us behind and how we should always help to find the "lost sheep" in our lives.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shimmy Mom said...

What an awesome FHE idea. I'll have to steal that one.
The kids all look so cute dressed up like shepherds.
*hugs*
Heatherann

Harada's said...

What a fun idea and a cute picture!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...