Soooooo... we had our ultra sound last week. We found out what the sex of our baby is! I am so very excited, I can hardly handle it! So for anyone who wants to know, we are having a baby
GIRL.
We are sooooo excited to add another little girl into our family. She is going to be so loved! She is already so loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! Girls are so fun. Decided on the name yet?
YAY!! congrats =)
You two make really cute girls!
Yeah Jennifer!! I am so excited to know that you are having another sweet little princess (sorry grayson! I hope that you are doing well. I tried to call yesterday and got the message machine. I can't wait to hear the details. We all love you! wendy
Congratulations! We will both have three girls and one boy! I'm so excited for you. What is your due date anyway?
Post a Comment