It has been a very interesting week! All 3 of my kids started school this week. We have been going to bed early, waking up early and keeping very busy.
Gloria started 1st grade, her first time going to a public school as I home schooled her last year. She is loving it, but there are a lot of things that frustrate her. She came home today so mad that the teacher is still reviewing the alphabet and numbers. She reads on a 3rd grade level and can easily add and subtract, so she is bored when the teacher is reviewing.But she loves hot lunches, recess and friends. She loves her teacher and she really really wants to ride the bus.
Gray and Cami started preschool this week. Although they are in different classes, they are in the same building at the same time. That is a plus. They are both doing really well and while they are in school I get to go help Travis out at the office. It has been a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
-
Today Olivia is 8 weeks old. Wow! Time is really flying.Here are some pictures of how our littlest one looks today. She weights 9 and 1/2 po...
2 comments:
So how is Cami liking preschool and how did you get hooked up with a preschool at 2? I'm sure she is starting to gain her own friends. I've noticed that lately with Katie. She makes friends easily and loves to play with kids that are closer to her own age.
I went to sign Grayson up for preschool and they asked me if I was signing up Cami, as well! I was like.... Can I?!! So, I put her in. She is adjusting, it is so good for her, I feel. She is so clingy to me- and I think that this gives her a little independence. Although Gray is in a seperate class, they let him stay with her while I drop her off... that makes it easier. I am loving the freedom it gives me! I went to the doctor yesterday with NO KIDS!!!
Post a Comment