Thursday, August 28, 2008

tea party

She was actually sitting on the little orange chair!!

A few days ago I walked into Gloria's room and found Cami having a "tea party" with Gloria's barbie's. She had moved the table out of the barbie house and was sitting at the table with the barbies, I ran to grab my camera. She is so cute.

3 comments:

Shimmy Mom said...

Too cute! It never ceases to amaze me what little girls think they will fit on or into.
*hugs*

Jen said...

too cute...she is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could still fit in those chairs!!! I love that little girl. Wish I could hold and hug and kiss her!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...