Thursday, August 21, 2008

Willard Bay



We went to visit family this past month... here are some pictures of our adventure loving kids and cousins. They had a great time boating! They are definitely thrill seekers, constatly yelling for more!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shimmy Mom said...

Looks like you've been busy. Good luck with school. I hope your darling doesn't get too bored. Your trip sounds and looks fun. I LOVE your sunglasses.
*hugs*

Tif said...

So fun. We haven't done enough traveling and day outings this summer. I'm glad that you guys had such a great time.

Good luck with school. You obviously did a terrific job homeschooling if Gloria is so far ahead. Hopefully the school has a program to work with her at her own level.

Jennifer Kendall said...

I am not a super teacher, it is 100% my daughter. She is pretty smart- but I hear that is the norm for oldest children!! Her teacher is going to move her up into a 3rd grade reading class, as she has already surpassed all the kids in the 2nd grade. I am glad that the school is willing to work with her in the areas that she excells.

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...