Saturday, February 7, 2009

Stil here


Here is a quick update..... we still are in the rented house (so many of you have asked). We hope to close next week on the new house, I will post pictures of it when things start getting put together. We are really just going to move things over slowly, as we still have to pay the lease on the house we are renting through June... we are not in a hurry. We have about 20 boxes in our garage that we never emptied, knowing that we would not be here long. So, we will start by moving those things over.
FYI- yesterday we wore SWEATERS. It was rainy and in the high 50's.... so I will not brag about our warmth anymore, it just comes back to bite me in the- well, you know!! :)
PS: my baby is nearing the 12 hour mark at night.... HURRAY!!!! I am starting to feel a little more rested. LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Nguyen Family said...

oh, she's so adorable! I can't believe she is sleeping SO long, that is fabulous! Its good to feel like a person again, eh? Hey we're only wearing sweaters today too! Its supposed to be 60! --it doesn't quite feel like it to me, but at least the snow is melting :o)

Kim said...

She is so cute!
I did the kickboxing certification through AFAA this past weekend and it was rough. I'm not sure I passed the practical, but I feel really good about being able to teach a class better.
We have been able to enjoy some nice weather here as well. It really hasn't snowed a ton. We'll probably get it all in April.
Can't wait to see the house.

Janene said...

12 hours! that rocks! And I think it is darling that your oldest looks just like you. :o)

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...