This year Gloria wanted a "Devil" costume for Halloween. We found one at Rite Aid that she liked, so we brought it home. The night before Halloween, we were trying on our costumes and Gloria suddenly made a pouty face... she said, "Mom, I need to go to bed late tonight so that I will be grumpy tomorrow"... I was a little confused and asked her what she was talking about. She pointed out that the package that her costume came in said "FriendlyDevil" and she did not want to be friendly, she wanted to be scary!! I told her she could make grumpy faces if she wanted too tomorrow, but under no circumstances was she going to stay up late so she could be a "Scary-grumpy Devil"!
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Friendly Devil
This year Gloria wanted a "Devil" costume for Halloween. We found one at Rite Aid that she liked, so we brought it home. The night before Halloween, we were trying on our costumes and Gloria suddenly made a pouty face... she said, "Mom, I need to go to bed late tonight so that I will be grumpy tomorrow"... I was a little confused and asked her what she was talking about. She pointed out that the package that her costume came in said "FriendlyDevil" and she did not want to be friendly, she wanted to be scary!! I told her she could make grumpy faces if she wanted too tomorrow, but under no circumstances was she going to stay up late so she could be a "Scary-grumpy Devil"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bobcat Belles, Senior Year
This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...
-
We were able to visit some family during our 2 week trip to California this Summer. We were able to visit my niece and her two children. ...
-
She is Here!! We are so excited to welcome little Olivia into our family. She is such a sweetie. She weighed 6' 14 ounces and was born y...
-
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that in a few weeks I am going to be allowing only invited users to view my blog. Travis and I have c...
1 comment:
i love it....she's too beautiful to be grumpy or scary!
Post a Comment