Sunday, November 15, 2009

oldies but goodies










Gloria had a performance in her school talent show last June and Gray had a preschool graduation. Gloria and Cami also had dance performances. Unfortunately, right after these events occurred, I donated my camera to my hubbies dental practice and bought a new one for myself (that is not the unfortunate part)... the unfortunate part is that I left my card in his camera andI just got it back THIS WEEK, so here is a peek at what happened last June.

Gloria and her friends wanted to sing for their school talent show. So, we picked out the song sang by Megara in "Hercules" and got the karaoke music ordered and started the hard work on memorizing and harmonizing... they then auditioned for the show... they made it. They then decided that they wanted to choreograph the show, so we let them. It was a lot of work, but alot of fun and a huge accomplishment for 4 first grade girls. I was one proud mama.
Grayson did fantastic at his graduation from preschool. I didn't think that I would get so emotional, but I really did. I was so proud of him. He really matured this past year and was awarded the top of his class award. After the graduation they performed musical numbers that they had been practicing for the past 3 months. The boy can dance!!
Gloria and Cami also had dance performances in June (it was a busy month). Cami was so cute and all smiles. I was worried when she saw the audience that she would freak... but she didn't. She really did a great job. Gloria loves to dance. She has great rythm. She did a great job. I am so proud of all my kids. I love them so much!!

1 comment:

KrisFlower said...

I'm happy you posted these, they are sooo cute! I can't wait until Kendall starts dance class...Also I have like 5 events I still need to blog, hopefully before Christmas!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...