Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun


I love Halloween. It is absolutely my FAVORITE holiday- I know a lot of it has to do with the candy, but the costumes add so much fun to the night... this year Travis and the girls and I did a 50's theme for our ward trunk-or-treat. I love coordinating our costumes. This year, on the night before Halloween we went out and had a little fun with some friends. We went to a Halloween party where the kids played games and won a lot of good loot. Then we went bowling. Livvy was our good luck charm. We all took turns holding her during our turns (which she LOVED) and it seemed that our scores were a lot better while she was in our arms. Afterwards we went to a Japanese restaurant and let the kids watch the chef toss our food around and light it on fire... do some fancy work with eggs and rice- the kids loved it. Most of our kids enjoy sushi. We finished off the night with a camp out. It was a great night, with no spookiness involved, but plenty of candy and fun- now that is what I consider a great Halloween.


No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...