Saturday, November 7, 2009

There's a world where I can go



Back to my house pictures...

I like my room. But.
But- I need to get pictures hung.
But- I need to recover my chairs.
But- I need a trunk or bench to go on the back wall (not pictured) .

I like a lot about my room. As you will notice, I am not a fanatic about making it perfect. I just like a nice warm and comfy feeling. I also like the brightness. I like my bathroom but I really look forward to ripping it apart and redoing it in a few years. I love my closet. It is The size of my kid's rooms in our old house. I love it's location. I love the doors leading to our backyard pool and hot tub. I love the fireplace. My room is not perfect, but things take time. We will get there. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Harada's said...

I love seeing pics of your house. Your room and bathroom are beautiful! That is so awesome you habe that awesome fireplace in your room!
To answer your questions.. I am the one always behind the camera, so there is never photos of me but I will work on that. =)
And also I am very ready to move. I still like our house and neighborhood. I just feel like we are outgrowing this house and I am kind of sick of this area. I really dont want Noah to start kindergarten here next year. We are going to put our house on the market in the spring and hopefully find a house in the powell or delaware area. My mom just bought a new house there and its so beautiful and on 5 acres! So thats our plan. =)

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...