Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter



Livvy not looking.

Gloria and Gray pointing to me.
Olivia pointing at me.

Last week I quickly snapped some pictures of my kids in their Easter clothes before church. I loved the sequence of these pictures.... Livvy not looking at me, me telling Livvy to look- Gloria and Gray pointing to where she should look, Livvy deciding to mimic what her brother and sister were doing in the next picture. I tell her to put her hand down, and SNAP. We have a picture.

3 comments:

Chris W. said...

Wow - the matching outfits are adorable!

KrisFlower said...

Too cute! Love how peaceful Cami looks in the last photo, my fav is the first one! Beautiful children, nice work!

love,
Kristi
ps..hope you're feeling better!

Asia said...

Those are some handsome and lovely kidos. What great shots!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...