Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Journals....



I am horrible at keeping a journal. My hand gets cramped, I get impatient because I can't get things onto the paper as fast as I am thinking them.... However, recently I have been introduced to LDSJournal.com! It is great! Super easy. And I need easy.
Here are a couple of pics of Travis's sister when she came to visit!! We had a great time having her here. Travis loves his little car and insisted on his sister taking a test drive. She seemed to enjoy driving it. We are so glad you all came to visit.... thanks Cindy and Susan for bringing your parents out. We love you and the kids enjoyed their time with you.

2 comments:

Asia said...

If I knew there were so many perks to visiting you, I would have been out there many times. No wonder your parents are always dying to get out there. Now I know what you have that we didn't. he he

ASRussell said...

love the car...wowee!!!! Glad they could go visit! It was quite the trip I hear!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...