
We cannot keep the girl out of the water!!! Travis started teaching her to swim last week. She is doing very well. He puts a floaty toy in the water and has her swim to it. She can go a couple of feet by herself!! She is our youngest to swim, and although all of our children absolutely love the water and are little fish, she is the most obsessed with it!!! She cannot have anyone near any form of water without being there with them. We don't take showers while she is asleep because she hears the water turn on in her sleep and wakes up crying to get in the shower..... and that says a lot because the girl sleeps through parties and tons of kids running all around the house.... but turn the water on and she wakes up quick as can be.
2 comments:
ok, seriously. I can't tell if that picture of the school age girl in the water is YOU or your Gloria. :o)
I am so jealous that you are swimming outside! I cant wait for summer. That is so cute Olivia is learning to swim. If I had a pool at my house I would teach my baby that early to!
Kai is such a water baby to. I will probably have my mom teaching him swim lessons starting this summer to.
You guys look you are having agreat time in Cali. =)
Travis...Love your new car, kenta is so jealous. He bought a new landrover a few months ago and he is trying to convince me to trade it in already for a little sporty car. =)
Post a Comment