Saturday, April 10, 2010

Siblings







While we were visiting family, my favorite little brother suggested a "date night". Something that has rarely been done with all the siblings (but in my opinion, we should do it more often). When we get together it is usually a full family function and that includes the kids... who love each other so much that they look forward to any opportunity to spend time with each other.
So, for our date night, we went to an improv comedy... um....place? I don't think that any of us really knew what we were going to be doing, but it sounded like fun, so we went. When we got there, we found out that WE were the entertainment. That is right, we were the show!!! The director of the event stated the scenes and then she would put us on stage and let us go. It took us a little while to adjust to the situation, but before too long, we were all having a blast!!! It was a fun time spent with family (minus my favorite big sister.... ) we were all carefree and a little bit crazy, and I hope that we make the effort to do it again soon!!! I love y'all!!

2 comments:

Asia said...

That was a fun time. We always have such a good time when we get together. I like your idea of making date night a regular occurance with all the siblings. If it's official, no doubt big sis and hubby will come.

Shelly Murphy said...

I am glad that you went too. It looks like you all had a great time. Sounds like a fun place that I will have to visit sometime.
I love you, mom

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...