Sunday, June 27, 2010

Oregon











While we were visiting Utah, Travis and his Business Partner had a meeting in Oregon with a Dental Manufacturer (Aidec). Kelli and I (the wives) got to come along for the weekend. It started out a little bit crazy with delayed flights, smelly flights, airplane carpet being torn out and replaced while we were on board. We ended up getting to Oregon at 1:30am, originally we were supposed to get in at 10:00 pm. The whole time I just kept thinking how grateful I was that we did not have kids with us! While we were waiting in the airport we were able to chat and eat and relax and text.... They even let us arrive a few hours late to our meeting the morning so that I would not be so crabby... very thoughtful of them. While we were in Oregon, after our 8 hour meeting with the crew at Aidec, We met up with some other friends who live in Oregon who also went to Dental school with us. We had no kids... and plenty of time to play and have fun. We got to do some shopping and relaxing and mostly just enjoy our time together!!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...