Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Where We Were Tonight







School is ending... one more week to go!! This year has flown by, and it is hard for me to believe that Grayson is graduating from Kindergarden. He loves his teacher, Mrs. Gomez. She has been such a joy for Grayson. She brings her guitar to class and sings with the kids.... teaching songs about colors and letters and numbers and rhyming and other fun things. Gray always comes home from school singing and excited to tell me about his day.
Tonight we went to his end of Kindergarden performance. They did a "Garden Play". Grayson was a WEED! It was a cute, and funny play. His sisters absolutely adore him and loved watching him sing and dance. I loved seeing him and all of his friends singing and dancing and acting. They have all grown up this past year. Grayson has a countdown going until he can officially say that he is a FIRST GRADER!!
I am so proud of our big buddy. He has grown up so much this year. He had a hard time at the beginning of the year. He can be a little shy, and a lot tender. He doesn't like to argue with others, so he can be passive. He has made so many friends and treats everyone kindly. Gray, I love you!!!

No comments:

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...