Tuesday, October 4, 2011

conference Sunday


This past Sunday was a first for our family.... the first time that I have had all my kids sitting quietly through both sessions of conference (it may have been due to the treats and new coloring books and stickers, it doesn't matter why- it just matters that they did!). It was so fabulous. Really. Conference is so much more amazing when you can sit and listen!! And so, while my kids were entertained and it was nice and quiet, I made this little Halloween Countdown calendar. I love the way it turned out. I had seen something like this in my Pottery Barn catalog and new that I would enjoy trying to recreate it. It is not exactly the way that I pictured it and I could a lot more with 4 more hours... but I do like it enough and My kids love it- and that is the important part :)

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Love it love it, love it!!!! turned out awesome! Thanks for letting me make one with all your stuff too!!!

Bobcat Belles, Senior Year

This is Gloria’s senior year and last year on the Belle’s. I am so impressed with her and her dedication to this team. She is an amazing ...